Whether you’re retiring to sunny Spain or taking up that exciting new job in Switzerland, moving from the UK to Europe isn’t as daunting as you might think.
And here are our top five tips to ensure everything runs like clockwork:
- Stay dedicated – Insist on guaranteed collection and delivery times and that your things travel in modern vans on dedicated loads rather than on part loads where your belongings are lumped with everyone else’s.
- Plan ahead – Ensure you know what you’re taking with you – what you’re leaving behind – and what you might need to put safely in storage (in the UK and abroad)
- Count on experience – City Removals Ltd has been helping businesses and individuals move to Europe for work, rest or play for over fifteen years.
- Demand the best – Make sure your UK based removal company is both a member of The British association of Removers (BAR).
- Don’t underestimate local knowledge – Our knowledge of Europe’s major cities ensures our European removals services never miss a logistical trick.
Once those boxes have been ticked, the only thing left to do is ensure your passport is up-to-date. Oh, and pick the big date and we’ll meet you there.